This 5 Minute Million Dollar Dip is only 5 ingredients and let me tell you, they don’t call it million dollar dip for nothing! It is so deliciously addicting and will be a huge hit wherever it goes!
If you love easy to make dip that can be ready in a hot minute without actually ever breaking a sweat, try Ranch, BLT, and Jalapeno Popper Dip.
5 Minute Million Dollar Dip Recipe
Can I just say how much I love my readers and fans? I hope you know how much I appreciate all of your amazing comments and support in keeping this blog going. I especially love when readers send me messages and recipes that they want me to try. This recipe was sent to me from a reader telling me that I have to try it! With it being only 5 ingredients and taking 5 minutes to make, I couldn’t wait to make it!
This dip has mayonnaise, green onions, cheddar cheese, and bacon bits. If you are looking to substitute the mayonnaise you can use greek yogurt, or even sour cream, but the mayonnaise is a key ingredient in bringing this dip all together. I loved all of the ingredients in this dip and the slivered almonds were my favorite part! They added the perfect crunch to this dip. It is a MUST make for your next watch party or gathering. Everyone won’t be able to get enough of it! You will quickly see why it is called a Million Dollar Dip!
Ingredients for Million Dollar Dip
With just a few simple ingredients you can create some major deliciousness!
- Green Onions: Their mild taste and crunchy texture are perfect in this dip!
- Cheddar Cheese: For the best results, use freshly shredded cheese. Shredded cheese in a bag won’t mix as well with this dip and the flavor isn’t as bright.
- Mayonnaise: Use your favorite brand since this is the base of the entire dip.
- Real Bacon Bits: Pre-cooked bacon works great and adds to the ease of prep for this already easy dip.
- Slivered Almonds: These slivered almonds give the dip a nutty flavor without overwhelming each bite.
How to Make Million Dollar Dip
This dip honestly tastes so good, your friends and family will think it took a lot more effort to put together. Little do they know it only takes 2 quick steps to create!
- Mix Together Ingredients: Add green onions, cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, bacon bits, and slivered almonds to a small bowl. Mix until fully combined.
- Chill and Enjoy: Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with your favorite crackers.
Million Dollar Dip Quick Tips
Upgrade your dip with just a few quick and easy tips!
- Cheese: Freshly shredded cheddar works best in this recipe. Packaged cheese typically lacks the flavor and texture that fresh cheese has. You can substitute cheddar for aged Gouda or Gruyere.
- Mayonnaise: You can substitute mayo for sour cream or Greek yogurt, but I have found that mayonnaise works best to achieve a perfectly creamy texture.
- Almonds: You can chop your almonds into smaller pieces for bite-sized texture.
- Flavor Additions: Add in garlic, homemade ranch or Italian seasoning for an extra burst of flavor in your dip!
I love using bigger crackers like Ritz for this dip, but it also tastes amazing with tortilla chips and pretzels! Kettle chips are also a great pairing with their thicker texture and bite. You can make some of my quick and easy air fryer potato chips for a snack match made in heaven!
Storing Million Dollar Dip
Storing dips is just as easy as making them. I love having dips on hand for when I get late night munchies because you can eat them straight out of the fridge! Your dip will stay good for up to 4 days in an airtight container.
Add green onions, cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, bacon bits, and slivered almonds to a small bowl. Mix until combined and chill for at least 2 hours. Serve with your favorite crackers.
Originally Posted on September 12, 2016
Calories311kcal (16%)Carbohydrates2g (1%)Protein8g (16%)Fat30g (46%)Saturated Fat8g (40%)Cholesterol38mg (13%)Sodium437mg (18%)Potassium70mg (2%)Fiber1g (4%)Sugar1g (1%)Vitamin A257IU (5%)Vitamin C1mg (1%)Calcium154mg (15%)Iron1mg (6%)
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.
A Reader’s Review
“Simple to make! Plus it was a huge hit! Can’t ask for anything more than that!” -BonBon