S’mores Dip is an easy way to get all the ooey gooey goodness from a s’more without the roasting! This is such a fun sweet treat that everyone can enjoy without building a hot fire.
Everyone loves a good dip, they are easy and absolutely delicious. You have to try these incredible dips, Ranch, Rotel, and Jalapeno Popper dip.
Easy S’mores Dip
I love anything that has sweetened condensed milk in it. I lick the spoon every time. Is that weird? I knew this dip was going to be good but I wasn’t expecting it to be so good that I and my boys couldn’t stop eating it. S’mores totally remind me of camping and make me think back to all of the fun camping outings that I have had with my family. I love this dip because you can get that same amazing s’more taste without having to roast a marshmallow. It was amazing! It tasted like the inside of a s’more without all of the hard work!
S’mores are a combination of flavors that are absolutely divine. The sweet chocolate, fluffy marshmallow, and crunchy graham cracker all together are heavenly. It is a flavor that floods the mind with memories of being with loved ones around a campfire. I love recreating it in this dip as well as in these tried and true recipes, S’more To Die for Bars, No-Bake S’more pie, and S’more Fudge Pops!
Ingredients for S’mores Dip
This was a quick and easy recipe to put together and we absolutely loved it. Even the picky one so I am convinced that everyone will love it! For all ingredient measurements, see the recipe card below.
- Sweetened condensed milk: Thick and sweet, you can find this next to the evaporated milk in the baking aisle of your store.
- Chocolate chips:: Milk chocolate or semi-sweet will both work.
- Marshmallow cream: Look for this in the baking aisle near the marshmallows.
- Graham crackers: Definitely the way to go but check below for other options.
How to Make S’mores Dip in the Microwave
Quick and easy you will want to serve s’more dip warm. It will get harder to scoop as it cools.
- Melt: In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the sweet and condensed milk and chocolate chips together stirring every 30 seconds.
- Microwave: Once melted, add the ½ cup marshmallow cream by spoonfuls and put in the microwave for another 20 seconds until the marshmallow is softened and swirl the marshmallow cream throughout creating a marbled look.
- Serve: Serve immediately with graham crackers and enjoy!
The Best S’more Dip Tips
Sweet, chocolate and ooey and gooey, the perfect combination without the mess.
- Marshmallow Creme: This is different than marshmallow fluff, which you can use as well, but it will give you a different consistency. Marshmallow creme will create a smooth decadent texture. Fluff can be a bit more grainy.
- Can I use Marshmallows? I would not recommend substituting Marshmallows for the creme. It will not be smooth but gloopy and hard to dip.
- Chocolate: Use whatever kind of chocolate you love best. You can use milk chocolate, semi-sweet, or even dark chocolate if you desire.
- Serve Immediately: This is a dip you really shouldn’t make ahead of time, Make and serve right away for the best results. If you have leftovers they can be stored in an airtight container for 2 days. Warm in the microwave and stir before serving.
Graham Crackers are not the only thing you can dip in this luscious s’more dip.
- Fruit: Think apple slices, strawberries, bananas, blackberries even pineapple would taste good.
- Crackers and Cookies: Oreos, peanut butter cookies, shortbread cookies, Vanilla Wafers, Biscoff, and good old chocolate chip cookies will work in this dip.
- Salty: Sweet and salty just go together, try pretzels, potato chips, the thick wavy kind work best, and Ritz Crackers all taste amazing.
In a microwave safe bowl, melt the sweet and condensed milk and chocolate chips together stirring every 30 seconds.
Once melted, add the ½ cup marshmallow cream by spoonfuls and put in the microwave for another 20 seconds until the marshmallow is softened and swirl the marshmallow cream throughout creating a marbled look.
Serve immediately with graham crackers and enjoy!
Originally Posted on May 1, 2013
Calories282kcal (14%)Carbohydrates45g (15%)Protein4g (8%)Fat10g (15%)Saturated Fat6g (30%)Cholesterol18mg (6%)Sodium69mg (3%)Potassium147mg (4%)Fiber1g (4%)Sugar42g (47%)Vitamin A166IU (3%)Vitamin C1mg (1%)Calcium144mg (14%)Iron1mg (6%)
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.