Beef brisket tacos are full of delicious flavor and topped with perfectly tender and juicy meat. This is a meal that your entire family will go crazy over!
A taco with delicious veggies and tender meat is a winner in my book! Go ahead and eat these tacos with some Lemonade, this Corn Salad, and this delicious Salsa. Everyone will be coming back for more!
Beef Brisket Tacos
These beef brisket tacos are chock full of delicious flavors. The beef brisket can be cooked beforehand making this meal SUPER quick and easy! I like to use smaller tortillas with these tacos. It’s easier to eat a few smaller ones rather than a huge one that just ends up falling apart! Plus, that makes it so that I also have room on my plate for more delicious sides like these Corn Fritters or this Mexican Rice!
The flavors in these tacos have some heat from the jalapeños. But you can totally change up the toppings to be what you like! Put whatever you want on them and make them your own! I especially love topping these tacos with cojita cheese. Not only does the texture just work perfectly but the taste is subtle yet compliments everything so well. You’ll be shocked at how quickly these disappear off of your table! I would double the recipe just in case… enjoy!
What’s in Beef Brisket Tacos?
All of these ingredients are simple and easy! Plus you can add or take away anything that you think will make these a better fit for you! See the recipe card below for a list of exact ingredient measurements.
- Beef brisket: Before you start this recipe, cook up this slow cooker beef brisket!
- Tortillas: I like to use these small flour tortillas
- Red onion: Dice up your onion into small pieces.
- Cilantro: Cilantro that is chopped up brings a fresh taste to these tacos.
- Jalapeño: slice this up so that you can get this taste in every bite! Or leave it out if you don’t love heat!
- Cotija cheese: This cheese adds the perfect texture to these tacos!
Let’s Make Some Tacos!
Once you have made your beef brisket then these tacos can be whipped up in no time! Chop everything up and then squeeze some fresh lime juice on top and you’ll be eating in no time!
- Prepare beef brisket: Prepare the slow cooker beef brisket according to recipe. Chop the meat.
- Put together the tacos: Lay a tortilla on a flat surface and add brisket, onion, cilantro, jalapeño and cheese.
- Add sauce and serve: Pour sauce from the slow cooker on top of the taco and enjoy!
These beef brisket tacos are SOO GOOD. You can change them up and customize them in so many different ways! Here are a few ideas!
- Tortillas: If flour tortillas aren’t your thing, go ahead and try these tacos with corn tortillas instead!
- Toppings: You can totally change the taste of these tacos by just adding a few different toppings! I love using tomatoes, guacamole or avocado, shredded lettuce and different types of cheese. There is no right or wrong way to make these! And with this homemade beef brisket as your meat then you cannot go wrong!
- Heat: If you like more heat to these tacos, add more jalapeños or different kinds of peppers! If you don’t like any heat at all then go ahead and take these out. Replace them with something else that you love!
How to Store Leftovers
You can totally store these beef brisket tacos to eat for lunch or dinner the next day! Go ahead and get a few different airtight containers. Place your tortillas in one, your meat in another, and all of your toppings in another one. Keeping things separate will make it so that nothing gets soggy. You can reheat the meat in the microwave and put the tacos together when you are ready to eat! These will last in the fridge for 3-4 days!
Prepare the slow cooker beef brisket according to recipe. Chop the meat.
Lay a tortilla on a flat surface and add brisket, onion, cilantro, jalapeño and cheese.
Pour sauce from the slow cooker on top of the taco and enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.